Who we are:
Our website address is: https://www.allnylon.com.
What personal data we collect and why we collect it:
When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you have an account and you log in to this site, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
Embedded content from other websites:
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
Who we share your data with:
We use Google Analytics to track server load.
How long we retain your data:
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
What rights you have over your data:
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Where we send your data:
Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.
Whilst this website complies with applicable laws regarding fair use for review of media content, (ex: small clips only, pertinent to the subject discussed) added to the fact that we only add positive reviews, (we love Nylon, if a clip is here it’s because in our view the individual looks awesome in it) It is, however, not our wish to inconvenience or upset any individual, we are always happy to remove any content when properly requested.
The Content is removed upon filing a notification of claimed infringement (hereinafter “Takedown notice”) which MUST contain FULL information as follows or otherwise it may be rejected:
- The name and location of owner of a copyrighted work(s) and complaining party’s authority to represent it;
- Information sufficient to contact the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail address;
- Description of the copyrighted Content claimed to be infringed, and, if available, URL to Content and/or copyright registration number;
- URLs to Content at AllNylon website claimed to be infringing;
- A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed;
- Complaining party’s true name (as of natural person) to be considered as the digital signature.
We can be contacted at: firstname.lastname@example.org